Gold Plated Miniature Green Glass Reed Switch
These dry-reed switches have been hermetically sealed in a gas-filled glass envelope.
Actuation is done with an electro-magnet, a permanent magnet or a combination of both. See our shop for small magnets to suit these.
If you prefer, they can be placed alongside a coil and actuated when a current is applied to the coil.
They feature single pole, single throw, normally open contacts.
Please note when bending or cutting the leads be careful not to put any stress on them as this will break the hermetic seal.
- Glass : Length: 16mm
- Glass : Diameter: 2mm
- Total length : 45mm
- Maximum switching voltage : 100 VDC
- Minimum breakdown voltage : 220 VDC
- Maximum contact rating : 10W
- Maximum switching current : 0.5 A
- Maximum operate time : 1.0 ms
- Bounce time : 0.6 ms
- Maximum release time : 0.4 ms
- Resonant frequency : 4000 HZ
- Maximum operating frequency : 100 HZ
- Pull in value : 10-25 AT
- Minimum drop out value : 5 AT
- Maximum contact capacitance : 0.5 pF
This reed switch is the miniature type only suitable for low voltage/current use
Please note! we have a variety of suitable small magnets to operate these.