Heyco Original Snap Bushings
Heyco part no. 2073
• Convert raw-edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
• Insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications
cables, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
• Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
• Withstand a push back force of 35 pounds.
• Available here with an inside Diameter of 12.7mm and a head diameter of 18.2mm
Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry points.
For Heyco datasheet search… Heyco SB.625-8 Datasheet
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. they are stored with us still in original sealed bags and in pristine condition, however – having been in storage for some years we have classified them as ‘new other’.
As many of our lines come in to us as surplus – sometimes from high end ‘Milspec’ type manufacturers we try to pass on our savings to our customers – often selling industrial grade or military spec components at a fraction of their original cost.