IMO 20.3000M/2/3HEL Wire-To-Board Terminal Blocks
15A wire-to-board Terminal Block with through-hole 45° block orientation and clamp wire connection.
It has tin-plated copper solder pin with stainless steel clamp, polyoxymethylene (POM) lever, PA 66 housing and end cover.
Screwless 45 degree slotted terminal block. The wire is connected to the terminal by a spring clamp (cage clamp), providing a maintenance free, anti-vibration and highly reliable connection method. The terminal has a 5mm pitch and is suitable for stranded, solid or ferruled type of wire and can be used in many applications in the industrial, distribution and electrical equipment fields.
Pitch spacing 5mm
Wire Size AWG Min 28
Wire sizer AWG Max 12
Wire Connection Method Clamp
Rated Current 15
Rated Voltage 300
Block Orientation Through Hole 45′
- Pitch: 5mm
- Rated voltage: UL–300V; IEC–450V
- Rated current: UL–15A; IEC–24A
- Wire range: 2.5mm²
- Solid wire size: 28–12AWG
- Stranded wire range: 28–12AWG
- Rated surge voltage: 1.6/ 2.5/ 3kV
- Wire strip length: 5–6mm
- UL94V-0 Flammability rating
- -40 to 105°C Operating temperature range