The R46 series is constructed of metallized polypropylene
film encapsulated with self-extinguishing resin in a box of
material that meets the requirements of UL 94 V–0.
For worldwide use in electromagnetic interference (EMI)
suppression in across-the-line applications that require X2
safety classification. Intended for use in situations in which
capacitor failure would not result in exposure to electric
shock. Not for use in “series with mains” type applications.
• Approvals: ENEC, UL, cUL, CQC
• X2 CLASS (IEC 60384-14)
• Rated voltage: 275 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Capacitance range: 0.01 – 10 µF
• Lead spacing: 10.0 – 37.5 mm
• Capacitance tolerance: ±20%, ±10%
• Climatic category 40/110/56, IEC 60068-1
• RoHS compliant and lead-free terminations
• Operating temperature range of −40°C to +110°C
• 100% screening factory test at 2,200 VDC/1,500 VAC
• Self healing properties
Operating Temperature: -40~+100°C
● Rated voltage 275Vac (UL, CSA 250V).
● IEC/EN 60384-14 class X2.
● Designed mainly for suppressing noise occurring
in power line of electrical appliances
Capacitance (uF): .22
Voltage (Vac): 275
Tolerance (%): 20
Mounting: Through Hole
Lead/Terminal Type: Radial
Number Leads/Terminals: 2
Pitch (mm): 22.5
Termination Method: Solder
X2 Noise Suppression Capacitors
Metallized Polyester Film
Climate Category:40/100/21 X2
Lead Space: 22.5mm
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. , having been in storage for some time we have classified them as ‘new other’. In fact they are stored with us still in original sealed packaging and in pristine condition.
For full datasheet search… Kemet R.46 MKP X2