WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
SURPLUS ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
For sale here we have the above parts…
The R46 series is constructed of metallized polypropylene
film encapsulated with self-extinguishing resin in a box of
material that meets the requirements of UL 94 V–0.
For worldwide use in electromagnetic interference (EMI)
suppression in across-the-line applications that require X2
safety classification. Intended for use in situations in which
capacitor failure would not result in exposure to electric
shock. Not for use in “series with mains” type applications.
• Approvals: ENEC, UL, cUL, CQC
• X2 CLASS (IEC 60384-14)
• Rated voltage: 275 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Capacitance range: 0.01 – 10 µF
• Lead spacing: 10.0 – 37.5 mm
• Capacitance tolerance: ±20%, ±10%
• Climatic category 40/110/56, IEC 60068-1
• RoHS compliant and lead-free terminations
• Operating temperature range of −40°C to +110°C
• 100% screening factory test at 2,200 VDC/1,500 VAC
• Self healing properties
Operating Temperature: -40~+100°C
● Rated voltage 275Vac (UL, CSA 250V).
● IEC/EN 60384-14 class X2.
● Designed mainly for suppressing noise occurring
in power line of electrical appliances
Capacitance (uF): .22
Voltage (Vac): 275
Tolerance (%): 20
Mounting: Through Hole
Lead/Terminal Type: Radial
Number Leads/Terminals: 2
Pitch (mm): 22.5
Termination Method: Solder
X2 Noise Suppression Capacitors
Metallized Polyester Film
Climate Category:40/100/21 X2
Lead Space: 22.5mm
For full datasheet search… Kemet R.46 MKP X2
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large distribution Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.