Music Playing Unit for Greetings Card
Choose from dropdown box aboveTunes available – CongratulationsDeck The HallsHappy BirthdayOld Macdonald Rudolf the Red Nosed ReindeerOriginal TV Star Trek ThemeTelephone Ring with flashing LEDWedding March Match of the DayWheels on the Bus Match of the DayWheels on the Bus
Fit this music unit and make sure your greetings card really makes an impression. These greetings card modules also offer students the opportunity to enhance their graphic designs with an electronics element. When mounted, the modules are activated by opening the card which moves an insulating section back and forth between a pair of switch contacts on the module
The modules are supplied mounted on a self-adhesive pad which is peeled from its backing paper and attached to the card
See the step by step photographs above
The steps are:-
1) Lift and peel the tongue shaped end back from the non stick surface below
2) Pull the entire unite away keeping it lightly resting on your fingertips and discard the substrate
3) Adhere the unit to the greetings card with the tongue on one side of the ‘spine’ central fold and the rest of the unit on the other
4) Remove the small insulating strip (can be a small length of a clear plastic straw or a piece of insulating plastic coated paper white/yellow)
5) The tune will now play when card opened and turn off when closed
Powered by a single L736 button cell which is supplied ready fitted – these are ready to go!
Overall dimensions 90 x 38 x 5.5mm
We Purchase Surplus Stock!!!If you or your company has items similar to the above, or indeed any electronic components surplus to requirements, please contact us with details as we are keen to increase our stock profile. As many of our lines come in to us as surplus – sometimes from high end ‘Milspec’ type manufacturers we try to pass on our savings to our customers – often selling industrial grade or military spec components at a fraction of their original cost.