WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above part…
Philips Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor
• Polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors, non-solid electrolyte
• Large type, cylindrical aluminium case, insulated with a blue sleeve
• Provided with keyed polarity
• 054 series with SNAP IN PCB solder pins
• Pressure relief on the top of the aluminium case
• Charge and discharge proof
• Very long useful life: 12000 hours at 85 °C
• High ripple current capability
• High resistance to shock and vibration.
• General purpose, industrial, medical and audio / video systems
• Standard and switched mode power supplies
• Energy storage in pulse systems
These are genuine Philips capacitors date coded 9144
For datasheet search…2222 054 58472
Diameter 35mm Length 40mm
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.