COATING: Flame retardant epoxy material (UL-class 94 V-0)
Construction: Wound mono construction
LEADS: Tinned wire
CAPACITANCE TOLERANCE: ± 10 %
RATED (DC) VOLTAGE: 250 V
RATED (AC) VOLTAGE: 160 V
CLIMATIC CATEGORY: 55/105/56
RATED TEMPERATURE: 85 °C
MAXIMUM APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: 105 °C
• Low-inductive wound cell of metallized (PETP) film
• Cell protected by epoxy lacquer
• Radial leads of solder-coated wire
• Resistant to solvents and rinsing liquids.
• Blocking and coupling
• Bypass and energy reservoir.
Dimensions: 14mm high x 5mm deep x 24mm wide 22.5mm pitch
For Philips datasheet search:- Philips MKT368
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. having been in storage for some years we have classified them as ‘new other’.