WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above parts…
68 PLCC Surface Mount IC socket
84 Tin Plated Contacts
PLCC – 68 Pin Surface Mount Socket – sits flush to PCB, pins flat, NOT THROUGH HOLE
Designed to be flow soldered.
2.54mm pitch PLCC socket with 68 contacts.
- UL94 V-0 rated polyphenylene sulfide glass reinforced insulator
- Phosphor bronze contacts
- Maximum operating voltage is 250VAC
- Maximum current rating is 1A
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to 105°C
For generic datasheet (not same make but same spec.)
Copy and paste:- http://datasheet.octopart.com/PLCC-44-AT-Adam-Tech-datasheet-514605.pdf
- PLCC SOCKET, 68 POS, SMD Connector
- Type: PLCC Socket
- No. of Contacts: 68
- Pitch Spacing: 1.27mm
- : Phosphor Bronze
- Contact Plating: Tin
- Socket Mounting: PC Board
- SMT PLCC Series Sockets low profile, thin wall sockets designed to hold PLCC chips
- They conform to all applicable EIA and JEDEC standards.
- They have superior precision stamped contacts which provide consistent, high retention contacts for 44 pin chips.
- Their open frame design allows easy solder joint inspection.
- They are manufactured with Hi-Temp PBT to accommodate SMT soldering processes.
- Chips are easily removed with a PLCC chip extractor, see our item no. 390651475624
- PBT, Glass reinforced insulator
- Insulator Colour Black
- Lead Free
- Temperature Rating:
Operating Temperature : -20°C to +85°C
Recommended Soldering Temperature : 235°C
Maximum Operating Voltage : 250V AC
Maximum Current Rating : 1A
Maximum Contact Resistance : 30mΩ
Minimum Insulation Resistance : 1,000MΩ
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : 500V AC for 1 min
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in good condition, the photographs are representative of this and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.