6 Pole Each With 6 Faston Tabs
Weco Faston Tab Distribution Terminal Blocks
6 Poles with insulating barriers on both sides
Tab style 6-pole terminal block from Metway with barrier connectors suitable for medium duty applications. The black polycarbonate mouldings allow relatively high working temperatures (up to 135°C) and are suitable for use with conductors with push on crimped terminals fitted.
The tabs are fitted in in a rivetted ‘star’ format 2 flat, 2 at 45° & 2 at 90° per pole.
- Suitable for medium duty applications.
- Polycarbonate mouldings (black UL94 VO) allow relatively high working temperatures up to +135°C
- Suitable for use with conductors with crimped terminals fitted
- Chassis mounting
- Tabs – Nickel plated brass
- Tab terminal current rating 25A
- Voltage rating 400V
- Rivets – Tinned copper
6 poles – each pole consisting of 6 connected faston tab 6.3 mm (old 1/4″) male spade terminals
Thus connecting a voltage to one spade terminal results in the other five of that pole becoming live.
- Tab Terminal Block
- 25A Current Rating
- 400V Voltage Rating
- 6mm² Wire Size
- Nickel Plated Brass Contact Material
- Rivets Copper /Tinned
- Polycarbonate Housing Material UL94 V0
- Colour Black
- Max working Temperature +135°C
- 44mm Fixing Centres
- M4 Screws or similar required to fix (not supplied)
- UL94-V0 Flame Retardant Moulding
- 8mm Stripping Length
- Suitable for Medium Duty Applications.
- Width to widest part of barrier fins – 36mm
- Length (Overall) – 63mm
- Good Quality – Various approval stamps RU, SA, VDE, N, T90