CRYSTAL (A Cirrus Logic Company)
The CS61574A IL1 combines the complete analog transmit and receive line interface for T1 or E1 applications in a low power
28-pin PLCC device, operating from a +5V supply.
This device supports processor based or stand-alone operation and interface with industry standard T1 and E1 framers.
The receiver uses a digital Delay-Locked-Loop which is continuously calibrated from a crystal reference to provide excellent stability and jitter tolerance.
The CS61574A has a receiver jitter attenuator optimized for minimum delay in switching and transmission applications.
The transmitter features internal pulse shaping and a matched, constant impedance output stage to insure signal quality on mismatched, poorly terminated lines.
• Provides Analog Transmission Line Interface for T1 and E1 Applications
• Provides Line Driver, Jitter Attenuator and Clock Recovery Functions
• Fully Compliant with AT&T 62411 Stratum 4 Jitter Requirements
• Low Power Consumption (typically 175 mW)
• B8ZS/HDB3/AMI Encoder/Decoder
• 14 dB of Transmitter Return Loss
• Interfacing Network Equipment such as DACS and
Channel Banks to a DSX-1 Cross Connect
• Interfacing Customer Premises Equipment to a
• Building Channel Service Units
The listing header photograph shows the actual parts for sale, as they come in their original packaging.
You will receive a cut length of tape containing the quantity ordered.
If this is a part you need please ensure the part number and package style tally with your requirements.
These are new and genuine Crystal – Cirrus Logic parts date coded in the 90’s
THEY CAME TO US AS PART OF A LOT OF SURPLUS STOCK FROM A LARGE ‘MILSPEC’ TYPE CO. WE HAVE THEREFORE CLASSIFIED THEM AS ‘NEW OTHER’
For datasheet copy and paste: http://pdf.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheet_pdf/cirrus-logic/CS61574A-IL1_to_CS61575-IP1.pdf