WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
Momentary state is displayed in brackets, eg off- (on).
|Mounting:||Right Angled to PCB||MPN:||
|Button Type:||Round Shaft||Features:||On/Off Switch|
- Switch operation: Instantaneous/Momentary
- Contact rated current: 50 mA @ 48 VAC / DC current
- Operating temperature range: -20 → + 85 ° C
- Mounting type: PCB
- Contact configuration: SPST
- Contact material: Gold plated
- Terminal type: PCB terminals
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however pristine, stored with us still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.