GENUINE Philips parts in 8PDIP package
See the photographs, the ‘Philips’ logo is clearly visible and the chips photographed are of the same batch as the ones you will receive.
• Low power CMOS – maximum active current 2.0 mA – maximum standby current 10 µA (at 6.0 V), typical 4 µA
• Non-volatile storage of 2-Kbits organized as 256 × 8-bits
• Single supply with full operation down to 2.5 V
• On-chip voltage multiplier
• Serial input/output I2C-bus
• Write operations – byte write mode – 8-byte page write mode (minimizes total write time per byte)
• Read operations – sequential read – random read
• Internal timer for writing (no external components)
• Power-on reset
• High reliability by using a redundant storage code
• Endurance – >500 k E/W-cycles at Tamb = 22 °C
• 40 years non-volatile data retention time (typ.)
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. They are stored with us still sealed in original packaging (unopened boxes and tubes) and are in pristine condition. However having been in storage for some years we have classified them as ‘new other’.
As many of our lines come in to us as surplus – sometimes from high end ‘Milspec’ type manufacturers we try to pass on our savings to our customers – often selling industrial grade or military spec components at a fraction of their original cost.
For datasheet search …Philips PCD8582D P
SURPLUS STOCK ?????
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details, we are always keen to source new stock.