WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above part…
Gold Plated Miniature Glass Reed Switch
These dry-reed switches have been hermetically sealed in a gas-filled glass envelope.
Actuation is done with an electro-magnet, a permanent magnet or a combination of both.
See our shop for small magnets to suit these.
If you prefer, they can be placed alongside a coil and actuated when a current is applied to the coil.
They feature single pole, single throw, normally open contacts.
Please note when bending or cutting the leads be careful not to put any stress on them close to the glass, as this will break the hermetic seal.
- Glass : Length: 16mm
- Glass : Diameter: 2mm
- Total length : 45mm
- Maximum switching voltage : 100 VDC
- Minimum breakdown voltage : 220 VDC
- Maximum contact rating : 10W
- Maximum switching current : 0.5 A
- Maximum operate time : 1.0 ms
- Bounce time : 0.6 ms
- Maximum release time : 0.4 ms
- Resonant frequency : 4000 HZ
- Maximum operating frequency : 100 HZ
- Pull in value : 10-25 AT
- Minimum drop out value : 5 AT
- Maximum contact capacitance : 0.5 pF
Miniature dry reed switch suitable for low voltage/current use.
Please note! we have a variety of suitable small magnets to operate these.
- These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.