Gold Plated Miniature Green Glass Reed Switch
These dry-reed switches have been hermetically sealed in a gas-filled glass envelope.
Actuation is done with an electro-magnet, a permanent magnet or a combination of both. See our shop for small magnets to suit these.
If you prefer, they can be placed alongside a coil and actuated when a current is applied to the coil.
They feature single pole, single throw, normally open contacts.
Please note when bending or cutting the leads be careful not to put any stress on them as this will break the hermetic seal.
- Glass : Length: 16mm
- Glass : Diameter: 2mm
- Total length : 45mm
- Maximum switching voltage : 100 VDC
- Minimum breakdown voltage : 220 VDC
- Maximum contact rating : 10W
- Maximum switching current : 0.5 A
- Maximum operate time : 1.0 ms
- Bounce time : 0.6 ms
- Maximum release time : 0.4 ms
- Resonant frequency : 4000 HZ
- Maximum operating frequency : 100 HZ
- Pull in value : 10-25 AT
- Minimum drop out value : 5 AT
- Maximum contact capacitance : 0.5 pF
Miniature dry reed switch suitable for low voltage/current use.
Please note! we have a variety of suitable small magnets to operate these.
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type OEM and have been kept in storage for some years, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however unused and in pristine condition and as with all our products come with a full guarantee.
WE PURCHASE SURPLUS ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!