Hewlett Packard HPWR-M300
Super Flux Red LEDs
Clear when unlit
Description This revolutionary package design allows the lighting designer to reduce the number of LEDs required and provide a more uniform and unique illuminated appearance than with existing LED solutions.
This is possible through the package’s efficient optical design and high-current capabilities.
The low profile package can be easily coupled to reflectors or lenses to efficiently distribute light and provide the desired illuminated appearance.
• Fewer LEDs Required
• Lowers Total System Cost Features
• High Flux Output • Designed for High Current Operation
• Low Thermal Resistance • Low Profile
• Meets SAE/ECE/JIS Automotive Color Requirements
• Packaged in Tubes for Use with Automatic Pick and Place Equipment Applications
• Automotive Exterior Lighting
• Moving Message Panels
• Small and Large Area Displays
The image in the listing header above shows the parts loose, and as they are packed ie. still in the original tubes.
You will receive a section of cut tube containing the quantity ordered.
For datasheet copy and paste:-