CMOS decade counter/decoder circuit which can work out of the box for most of low range counting applications. It can count from zero to ten and its outputs are decoded. This saves a lot of board space and time required to build circuits when application demands using a counter followed by a decoder IC. This IC also simplifies the design and makes debugging easy.
- High speed 16 pin CMOS Decade counter
- Supports 10 decoded outputs
- Wide supply voltage range from 3V to 15V, typically +5V
- TTL compatible
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 5.5Mhz
- Available in 16-pin PDIP, GDIP, PDSO packages
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large manufacturing Co. They have been in storage for some time but are still in original packaging and “as new” condition, they will function to their full original specification.
For Generic datasheet, copy and paste..