The IDT octal buffer/line drivers are built using an advanced dual metal
CMOS technology. The FCT244 is designed to be employed as a memory and
address driver, clock driver, and bus-oriented transmitter/receiver which
provides improved board density.
• IDT54FCT244 equivalent to FAST™ speed and drive
• IDT54/74FCT244A 25% faster than FAST
• IDT74FCT244C up to 55% faster than FAST
• IOL = 64mA (commercial) and 48mA (military)
• CMOS power levels (1mW typ. static)
• MIlitary product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
• Meets or exceeds JEDEC Standard 18 specifications
• Military: CERDIP PACKAGE
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type OEM and have been kept in storage for some years, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however unused and in pristine condition and as with all our products come with a full guarantee. They are date coded 92
For datasheet search….54FCT244DB
WE PURCHASE SURPLUS ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!