WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above part…
This double ended 70w Rx7s lamp is a double ended ceramic low wattage metal halide lamp, with an Rx7s base.
The lamp has a colour temperature of 3000 Kelvin (warm white) and a colour rendition of 80 Ra.
Colour rendition is the ability of the light source to identify different colours, its colour correctness.
|CAP DESCRIPTION||7MM DIAMETER ROUND CAP|
|COLOUR/FINISH||WARM WHITE DELUXE|
|LIGHT OUTPUT||7,000 Lumens|
Warm shade (3000K)
• Excellent colour rendering (3000K: Ra> 80)
• Replaces standard metal halide lamps , type MHN / MHW – TD: same base, same dimensions and same equipment.
• Horizontal operating position +/- 45 °
• Thanks to ceramic burner technology, this lamp offers excellent colour stability over time.
• Thanks to ceramic burner technology, the lamp lasts up to 30% longer than a standard metal halide lamp, resulting
in lower operating costs.
• A long lifespan compared to incandescent and halogen lamps
• The very good luminous efficiency of these lamps allows them to obtain high levels of illumination, while limiting the heat released, which improves the comfort of customers and staff in shops.
• UV – Block treated to reduce the risk of discoloration
• Very high luminous efficiency and long lifespan
• This range complies with RoHS regulations
• This range is subject to WEEE
• General lighting and accent lighting in shops, decorative lighting in reception halls and office buildings.
• In exterior lighting: highlighting of buildings and monuments
• To be used in closed luminaires fitted with a protective glass
• Power supply with a ballast and a starter
• The use of an overcurrent protection device is essential (IEC 1167)
• In the event of a constant voltage difference greater than 3%, it is advisable to provide a ballast
suitable or use an electronic ballast type Philips HID PV.
• Using Philips HID PV type electronic ballasts increases
lamp life and eliminates flicker effects.
This MAZDA APACHE 70/830 is a direct replacement for…
Havells Sylvania – Superia CMI-TD
GE = CMH70 / TD / UVC / 830
OSRAM = HCI-TS 70 / WDL UVS
RADIUM = RCI-TS 70w / WDL
SYLVANIA = CMI-TD 70w / WDL
These lamps came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for a time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original sleeve packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee. They will be carefully packed prior to dispatch.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.