Mild Steel Project/Power Supply Box
Buy 2 for £20 – contact us to claim your discount
- Electronic/ Electrical Installations etc.
- Finished in beige (spray painted) ventilation/cooling slots to two sides one end and the top panel.
- The box constitutes of three sections (see photo’s above)
- The main frame with a solid bottom two sides and one end vented
- One vented top panel
- One end plate
- Screws are provided to fix these in place.
- Material mild steel
- Wall thickness 1mm
- Length 270mm
- Width 145mm
- Height 107mm
- Multi-purpose vented project box.
- These originated at an electronic system installation Co. they were originally intended for a large project that was cancelled, as they came to us as surplus stock we can offer them at this (less than manufacturing cost) price.
- The box was originally made to house a power supply unit and a couple of sealed lead acid batteries, it has six cable entry holes with plastic blanking caps if not required.
- Various other accessories are also included ie. an earth cable, fixing screws, two rubber grommets, a cable harness- 4 way plug to spade terminals and a 450mm length of spiral cable conduit.
- Made of mild steel which can be easily drilled or machined if required.
- Design incorporates a smart spray painted finish, which is corrosion resistant and ideal for a variety of applications.
- See our Ebay shop for other boxes.