WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
Galvanised and Powder Coated Mild Steel Project or Power Supply Box
These are stored with us still sealed in original suppliers boxes and are in good serviceable condition – however we have recently had some feedback from a customer who purchased 10 of these from us, he stated that 2 of the 10 he bought had a few spots of oxidisation on the under side of the lid, along an unpainted channel where the lid meets the lower frame, he rectified this with a light abrade, and a dab of paint, while this slight problem did not effect their outer appearance, and he was very happy with his purchase, he suggested we include this information for the benefit of future customers – which we are happy to do.
So please be aware these are ‘new old stock’ and while we guarantee them to be fully serviceable, approx. 20% of them may suffer from this slight problem. As a consequence of his message we checked a batch of these boxes and have now included a photograph of a lid we found demonstrating this issue ( only one found out of 10 checked ).
- Finished in beige, ventilation/cooling slots to two sides one end and the top panel.
- The box comes partly assembled (see photo’s above).
- Already assembled – the main frame with a solid bottom two vented sides and one vented end.
- Unassembled comes 1 x vented top panel and 1 x end plate screws are provided for you to fix these in place.
- Please note: The end panels have some pre drilled holes.
- Thus after these simple steps you have a completed box.
- Material: mild steel galvanised and then powder coated.
- Wall thickness 1mm.
- Length 270mm.
- Width 145mm.
- Height 107mm.
- Multi-purpose vented project box.
- These originated at an electronic system installation Co. they were originally intended for a large project that was cancelled, as they came to us as surplus stock we can offer them at this (less than manufacturing cost) price.
- The box was originally made to house a power supply unit and a couple of sealed lead acid batteries, it has six cable entry holes with plastic blanking caps if not required.
- Various other accessories are also included ie. an earth cable, fixing screws, two rubber grommets, a cable harness- 4 way plug to spade terminals and a 450mm length of spiral cable conduit.
- Made of mild steel which can be easily drilled or machined if required.
- Design incorporates a smart beige finish, which is corrosion resistant and ideal for a variety of applications.
- See our Ebay shop for other boxes.
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large installation Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in good serviceable condition (see *PLEASE NOTE! above) still in their original packaging, the photographs are representative of their general condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.