Genuine National Semiconductor Quad Operational Amplifier
operation from a single supply. It operates from +5V to +15V
and features rail-to-rail output swing in addition to an input
common-mode range that includes ground. Performance
limitations that have plagued CMOS amplifiers in the past
are not a problem with this design. Input VOS, drift, and
broadband noise as well as voltage gain into realistic loads
(2 kΩ and 600Ω) are all equal to or better than widely accepted bipolar equivalents.
This chip is built with National’s advanced Double-Poly
Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
See the LMC662 datasheet for a dual CMOS operational
amplifier with these same features.
• Rail-to-rail output swing
• Specified for 2 kΩ and 600Ω loads
• High voltage gain: 126 dB
• Low input offset voltage: 3 mV
• Low offset voltage drift: 1.3 µV/˚Cn
• Input common-mode range includes V−
• Operating range from +5V to +15V supply
• ISS = 375 µA/amplifier; independent of V+
• Low distortion: 0.01% at 10 kHz
• Slew rate: 1.1 V/µs
• High-Impedance Buffer or Preamplifier
• Precision Current-to-Voltage Converter
• Long-Term Integrator
• Sample-and-Hold Circuit
• Peak Detector
• Medical Instrumentation
• Industrial Controls
• Automotive Sensors
These are genuine and original N.S. parts, THEY CAME TO US AS PART OF A LOT OF SURPLUS STOCK FROM A LARGE ‘MILSPEC’ TYPE CO.,
They are in pristine condition and stored with us still in their original tubes, but they have been kept in storage for some time (we believe the date code to be either 98 or 92 see photographs), we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’
You will receive a cut length of tube containing the quantity ordered in ‘AS NEW’ condition – and don’t forget, all our products come with a full guarantee.
For datasheet search…. N.S. LMC660AMJ/883QS Datasheet
Surplus Stock? We are always interested in purchasing surplus stock of electronic components!