Okaya Surge Absorber Part no. RA-311P-V6-Y-2
Protect electronic circuits from surges etc
For datasheet on the RA series copy and paste:-
1. Fast response time.
2. This Surge Absorber is bipolar. The device will fail open if the surge withstand capability is exceeded.
3. Inter-terminal capacity is extremely small, resulting in little influence on electronic circuits.
4. High insulation resistance (1X109 ohms or more).
5. Repeatable – may be used up to 300 times at 500A (8/20µs).
6. Small size allows soldering together with resistors or other electronics components.