For full datasheet go to:- https://omronfs.omron.com/en_US/ecb/products/pdf/en-g5v2.pdf
OMRON electromagnetic DPDT 24V DC 0.5A / 125VAC 2A / 30VDC 2A max 125V AC, max 125V DC miniature PCB 1152Ω 7ms 20.5 x 10.1 x 11.5mm 3ms 500mW -25…70°C G5V-2 50mΩ 5mm 20.8mA gold-plated
The Omron G5V-2 series are through hole signal relays.
These electromechanical signal relays are general purpose, low cost, two pole relays for signal circuits.
It offers high dielectric strength at 1000VAC between coil and contacts and 750VAC between contacts of the same polarity.
These relays are mainly used in telecommunication and security equipment’s.
- DIL terminal layout
- Wide switching power of 10µA to 2A
- Fully sealed type relays standardized with bifurcated crossbar contacts
- Highly reliable in addition to its high environment resistance
- Impulse withstand voltage of 1,500V for 10 x 160µs between coil and contacts
- UL and CSA standard approved
- DPDT contact configuration
- Maximum switching capacity of 0.5A at 125VAC and 2A or 1A at 30VDC
Industrial, Power Management, Automation & Process Control