WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
SURLUS ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
For sale here we have the above…
• Very long useful life: 15 000 h at 85 °C
• Low ESR, high ripple current capability
• High resistance to shock and vibration
• Polarized aluminium electrolytic capacitors, non-solid electrolyte
• Cylindrical aluminium case
• Provided with keyed polarity
• 050 series available in solder-lug (SL) version
• Computer, telecommunication, and industrial systems
• Smoothing and filtering
• Standard and switched mode power supplies
• Energy storage in pulse systems
|Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitors – Radial Leaded|
|Low ESR Electrolytic Capacitors|
|Product Type:||Electrolytic Capacitors|
Pressure relief on the top of the aluminium case
Charge and discharge proof
Search…. Reforming Electrolytic Capacitors – the following is an extract:-
The process of reforming an old aluminium electrolytic capacitor consists of the application of rated voltage, through a resistor, for a period equal to five minutes plus one minute per month of storage.
The electrolytics appearing on the surplus market have often been in storage for a very long period indeed. Some manufacturers use a visible code, of which the first two digits indicate the year of manufacture.
For datasheet on the 2222 050 series see equivalent Vishay datasheet
Copy and paste:- http://www.vishay.com/docs/28345/050-052ped-pw.pdf
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. having been in storage for some time (date coded 8735) we have classified them as ‘new other’. In fact they are held with us still in original sealed packaging and in GOOD SERVICEABLE condition. They are genuine Philips capacitors, and could be reformed, despite their age, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.