WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
SURPLUS ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
For sale here we have the above parts…
• Low-inductive wound cell of metallized (PETP) film
• Potted with epoxy resin in a blue flame-retardant case
• Radial leads of solder-coated wire
• Small stand-off pips to allow removal of solder flux
• Suitable for high density
• Blocking and coupling
• Bypass and energy reservoir.
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large distribution Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.