WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
84 PLCC Surface Mount IC socket
84 Tin Plated Contacts
PLCC – 84 Pin Surface Mount Socket – sits flush to PCB, pins flat, NOT THROUGH HOLE
Designed to be flow soldered.
2.54mm pitch PLCC socket with 84 contacts.
- UL94 V-0 rated polyphenylene sulphide glass reinforced insulator
- Phosphor bronze contacts
- Maximum operating voltage is 250VAC
- Maximum current rating is 1A
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to 105°C
- PLCC SOCKET, 84 POS, SMD Connector
- Type: PLCC Socket
- No. of Contacts: 84
- Pitch Spacing: 1.27mm
- : Phosphor Bronze
- Contact Plating: Tin
- Socket Mounting: PC Board
- SMT PLCC Series Sockets low profile, thin wall sockets designed to hold PLCC chips
- They conform to all applicable EIA and JEDEC standards.
- They have superior precision stamped contacts which provide consistent, high retention contacts for 44 pin chips.
- Their open frame design allows easy solder joint inspection.
- They are manufactured with Hi-Temp PBT to accommodate SMT soldering processes.
- Chips are easily removed with a PLCC chip extractor, see our item no. 390651475624
- PBT, Glass reinforced insulator
- Insulator Colour Black
- Lead Free
- Temperature Rating:
Operating Temperature : -20°C to +85°C
Recommended Soldering Temperature : 235°C
Maximum Operating Voltage : 250V AC
Maximum Current Rating : 1A
Maximum Contact Resistance : 30mΩ
Minimum Insulation Resistance : 1,000MΩ
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : 500V AC for 1 min
For generic datasheet (not same make but same spec.)
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large distribution Co. and have been kept in storage for a time, they are however pristine, stored with us still in their original tubes/packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.