WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above part…
These robust switches are easy to install, once a standard 19.2 mm x 13.00mm cut-out has been made, the switches simply snap-in to the panel and are retained securely. Ideal for repair and maintenance of control panels, equipment, and appliances.
• DPST (Double Pole Single Throw) switch configuration
• Nylon frame construction to UL 94V-2
• Secure snap-in panel clips at top and bottom of the housing
• Silver plated brass terminals
• Connection via 4.8 x 0.8 mm quick connect push on terminals
• 8A 250V/10A 250Vac mains rated
• Operating temperature range – 20° C to 85° C
• 19.2 mm x 13.00 mm panel cut out
• Smooth actuator
White surround with red 250Vac Neon illuminated rocker
Function on/off – neon lights in ‘on’ position
Various approval stamps RU, SE4
Made in EEC
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large manufacturing Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in good condition, the photographs are representative of this and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.