WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
Ferrite Interference Filters By TDK – ZCAT Series
- Fixed cable type
- Grey outer colour
- -40 to 85°C Operating temperature range
Computers & Computer Peripherals, Audio, Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics
• Unique plastic clamp case ensures simple, convenient installation and includes a self-holding mechanism to prevent slippage on cables.
• Ferrite core provides excellent absorption of high-frequency EMC
• Highly effective as countermeasure against common mode EMC without adverse effect on signal quality
•Large core size prevents saturation during large signal surges.
Personal computers, word processors, monitors, hard disk drives,
Digital telephones, audio devices, electronic musical instruments, video games, copiers and facsimiles.
Simply “snap on” to any data or transmission cable to aid in interference suppression.
These are a small clamp to suit up to 5mm cable for example the small diameter cable used on digital camera to computer leads, etc.
If you have ever wondered what the bulge is on a computer or data cable – It’s one of these, moulded into the cable insulation.
This “clip on” version permit’s ease in fitting to almost any cable – anywhere.
FERRITE CORE: 25 x 5mm CABLE DIA
Ferrite Grade: 30
Frequency Range: 50MHz to 500MHz
Ferrite Mounting: Split Core
MSL: MSL 2 – 1 year
Ferrite Case Style: Hinged
Core External Diameter: 12.8mm
External Length / Height: 25mm
Internal Diameter: 5mm
Mounting Type: Snap On Cable
Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
Operating Temperature Min: -40°C
- “Suppresses interference by about 75 percent from LED LIGHTS thanks”
2) “the ones you sent me have proved HIGHLY effective for reducing common mode current on a VHF transmitter’s antenna feedline. In my case, this is right across the marine band and centred on 156.8MHz.”
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large distribution Co. and have been kept in storage for a time, they are however pristine, stored with us still in their original packaging, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition being of one of our actual stock, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.