For travellers to the UK
- Can also be used in some other countries (see details)
- This plug adapter is perfect for foreign visitors to the United Kingdom. It converts standard European (also commonly used in South America, Asia, and Africa) 2 pin plugs including Type F (Schuko), Type E and Type C to the UK standard 3 pin plugs (Type G).
- Converts US, European standard 2 pin plugs to the UK standard 3 pin plugs
- Lightweight & compact design
- Easy to store in your luggage
- Perfect accessory for the modern traveller
- Great for visitors to the UK
- Lets you use equipment bought in Europe
- Durable tough construction
- This adaptor does not convert electricity/voltage see below.
- Easy to use
- Small and neat, only 35mm Wide x 36mm High x 31mm Deep (not inc pins)
- Does not suit the Australian plugs
- CE and FCC approvals
This is a neat product for use with portable equipment that requires the use of an AC power source.
PLEASE NOTE! Adapter plugs allow travel appliances to fit into foreign outlets. They do not contain a transformer to convert one countries voltage standard to anothers for example in the United States of America the standard voltage is 120 V and the frequency is 60 Hz. You can use your electric appliances in the United States of America, if the standard voltage in your country is in between 110 – 127 V (as is in the US, Canada and most South American countries). An appliance designed to work in the USA would need a transformer adaptor to work in the UK where the standard is 240V. However most electronic devices – laptops iPhone chargers etc have a power adaptor (transformer) built in so you only need to change the inlet plug type with one of these neat little adaptors.
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU DO NOT REQUIRE A TRANSFORMER ADAPTOR FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT BEFORE PURCHASING!