WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above parts…
- Double sided shoulder terminal pin
- Provided in RoHS compliant Tin Finish
- Designed to be pressed into the board and soldered
- Serrated contact zone provides positive retention for automated soldering if required.
- For 1.02 mm nom diameter PCB holes
|Max Length (mm)||10|
|Max Height (mm)||5|
This pin is ideally suited to take off points or flying leads from a PCB. The fluted shaft
ensures a positive insertion into the material and prevents the pin from rotating or rocking.
The shouldered design gives a low profile result and ensures a positive correct insertion.
This part is RoHS compliant
Hole Diameter: recommended finished hole diameter: 1.02 mm
Material: Brass to Specification BS2873:1969 CZ108. A copper-tin alloy with an alpha
phase structure and containing a small amount of phosphorus.
Plating : 2.5 microns copper & 2.5 microns Sn (Tin) finish
These come to us bulk packed in bags of 1000 pieces, we are selling 25 pieces here.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.