WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above parts…
- Double sided shoulder terminal pin
- Provided in RoHS compliant Tin Finish
- Designed to be pressed into the board and soldered
- Serrated contact zone provides positive retention for automated soldering if required.
- For 1.02 mm nom dia PCB holes
|Max Length (mm)||10|
|Max Height (mm)||5|
This pin is ideally suited to take off points or flying leads from a PCB. The fluted shaft
ensures a positive insertion into the material and prevents the pin from rotating or rocking.
The shouldered design gives a low profile result and ensures a positive correct insertion.
This part is RoHS compliant
Hole Diameter: recommended finished hole diameter: 1.02 mm
Material: Brass to Specification BS2873:1969 CZ108. A copper-tin alloy with an alpha
phase structure and containing a small amount of phosphorus.
Plating : 2.5 microns copper & 2.5 microns Sn (Tin) finish
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.