Standard Miniature Non Latching 12V Signal Relay
Please select quantity required from drop down box
1, 2, 5 or 10 pieces – discount increases with volume!
- Surface Mount
- 12 Vdc Coil
- Gold overlay silver nickel contacts
- Low Signal Relays – PCB
- RoHS: yes
- 12 VDC
- 2 Form C (DPDT-NO, NC)
- Contact Current Rating: 2 Amp
- 140 mW
- Solder Pin
- DPDT (2 Form C)
- Silver Nickel (AgNi) with Gold Plating
- Product Type: PCB Relays
- Unit Weight: 850 mg
These are flat type ultra miniature (SMT), 5.2±0.2mm height
(through hole) relays for telecommunication and data
networking equipments, made of high heat resistant material,
which can support IRS and VPS methods.
● Ultra slim and light weight with a 5.25±0.2 mm height and
approximately 0.8 g weight, and an 87mm2
Most suitable for decreasing size and weight, space saving
and high density packaging of equipment.
● Contact spring has superb high frequency characteristics.
● High insulation design conforming to the Bellcore, FCC
standard, with a minimum of 1.6 mm between coil and
contacts insulation distance, an AC 1.5kV coil contact
withstand voltage, and a 2.5kV coil-contact withstand surge
● High efficieny polar electromagnet structure implements
a140mW low coil power consumption. A power saving latch
type is also available.
● Gold-plated silver alloy bifurcated contacts having high
● UL, CSA recognized. Confirms to IEC 60950, UL1950,
EN60950. Spacing & high breakdown voltage (Basic
insulation, 150 working volts, pollution degree 2).
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. and have been kept in storage for some years we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however still in original packaging (taped) and in the same condition as the day they were made. You will receive a cut length of tape containing the quantity ordered.
For datasheet search B3GA012Z