Genuine Motorola parts!
NPN Bipolar Power Transistor
For Switching Power Supply Applications
The MJF18004 has an applications specific state–of–the–art die designed
for use in 220 V line operated Switchmode Power supplies and electronic light
ballasts. This high voltage/high speed transistors offer the following:
• Improved Efficiency Due to Low Base Drive Requirements:
— High and Flat DC Current Gain hFE
— Fast Switching
— No Coil Required in Base Circuit for Turn–Off (No Current Tail)
• Full Characterization at 125C
• Motorola “6 SIGMA” Philosophy Provides Tight and Reproducible Parametric
• Package : Standard CASE 221D–02 ISOLATED TO–220 TYPE
• MJF18004, Case 221D, is UL Recognized at 3500 VRMS: File #E69369
- These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. they have been kept in storage for some years, (Pack dated 2000) we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in the same condition as the day they were made still in original tubes and outer pack, see photographs.
For datasheet simply search…Motorola MJF18004