- WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
1 PCB containing 8 Pieces of Infineon G15N60HS plus other sundry components assembled and soldered onto an aluminium backed printed circuit board.
Desolder them and you have 8 useful IGBT’s at under half price!
- G15N60HS – High Speed IGBT in NPT-technology
- Type of IGBT Channel: N-Channel
Maximum Power Dissipation (Pc), W: 138
Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|, V: 600
Collector-Emitter saturation Voltage |Vcesat|, V: 3.5
Maximum Collector Current |Ic|, A: 27
High Speed IGBT in NPT-technology
• 30% lower Eoff compared to previous generation
• Short circuit withstand time – 10 µs
• Designed for operation above 30 kHz
• NPT-Technology for 600V applications offers:
– parallel switching capability
– moderate Eoff increase with temperature
– very tight parameter distribution
• High ruggedness, temperature stable behaviour
• Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
• Qualified according to JEDEC1 for target applications
For datasheet search… Infineon G15N60HS
Or go to…
These pre assembled PCB’s came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co., they were assembled but never actually utilised, we have classified them as ‘used’. The components are however in good serviceable condition, needing to be de-soldered from the PCB. The photographs are representative of their excellent condition, being of one of the PCB’s we have in stock, and, as with all our products they are fully guaranteed.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.