Philips BZX79C9V19 Voltage Regulator Diode
• Total power dissipation: max. 500 mW
• Two tolerance series: ±2%, and approx. ±5%
• Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
• Low voltage stabilizers or voltage references.
Low-power voltage regulator diodes in hermetically sealed leaded glass DO-35 packageS
For datasheet copy and paste:-
Now discontinued these came to us from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. as part of a lot of surplus stock.
They have been in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’ but they are in perfect condition and work to their full original specifications.
We Purchase Surplus Stock ?????
If you or your company has items similar to the above, or indeed any electronic components surplus to requirements, please contact us with details as we are keen to increase our stock profile.
As many of our lines come in to us as surplus – sometimes from high end ‘Milspec’ type manufacturers we try to pass on our savings to our customers – often selling industrial grade or military spec components at a fraction of their original cost.