WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
WE PURCHASE AND RECYCLE
COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENT!
For sale here we have the above…
Solid-Electrolyte TANTALEX Capacitors,
Speedy insertion- no need to check polarity, anode in centre insert either way round.
- Triple Lead/Resin Coated Solid-Electrolyte
- Easy foolproof installation and high performance are combined in these triple leaded Type 299D Tantalex capacitors.
- Hard resin coating – flame retardant moisture resistant
- Lead spacing 2.54mm
- Lead length 3.56mm
- Tantalum capacitors are ideal for use where high reliability and small size is required at low cost.
Operating Temperature: -55 °C to +125 °C
(above 85 °C, voltage derating is required)
Capacitance Tolerance: ± 20 %
Voltage Rating: 25V
• Radial through hole terminations: tin / lead
(SnPb), 100 % tin (Sn)
• Triple-lead design allows reverse installations
• EIA standard case sizes
• Easy installation, economical, high performance
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
Or go directly to…
We also stock a range of ordinary 2 pin Tantalum bead capacitors, suitable applications include coupling, decoupling and timing circuits.
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large distribution Co. and have been kept in storage for a time, they are however pristine, stored with us still in their original packaging, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, being of some of our actual stock, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.