WE ARE RICH ELECTRONICS
PURCHASERS OF SURPLUS
For sale here we have the above parts…
Genuine Motorola parts!
SWITCHMODE Power Rectifiers
These state-of-the-art devices are a series designed for use in
switching power supplies, inverters and as free wheeling diodes.
• Ultrafast 35 and 60 Nanosecond Recovery Times
• 175°C Operating Junction Temperature
• Popular TO-220 Package
• Epoxy Meets UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in <—02,4
• High Temperature Glass Passivated Junction 3 ° W
• High Voltage Capability to 600 V
• Low Leakage Specified @ 150°C Case Temperature
• Current Derating @ Both Case and Ambient Temperatures
• Case: Epoxy, Molded MIF TO-220AB
• Weight: 1.9 Grams (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal
Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes:
260°C Max. for 10 Seconds
For datasheet search… Motorola MUR1630CT
These parts came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large Milspec type Co. and have been kept in storage for some time, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition still in their original packaging and ‘as new’ in all respects, the photographs are representative of their excellent condition, and, as with all our products they come with a full guarantee.
If you have similar items to this, or indeed any electronic components that are surplus to requirements please contact us with details.