These relays are widely acceptable in applications where small size and high sensitivity are required.
Such applications include: Electronic equipment, Household applications, Alarm systems, Office machines, Communication equipment, Measuring equipment, Remote control systems, General control circuits, Machine tools, Industrial machinery, etc.
- Super light in weight.
- High sensitivity.
- Switching capacity up to 12A.
- PC board mounting
- Contact Configuration: SPSTNO (Single pole single throw)
- Contact Current: 10A
- Contact Material: Gold-clad silver contacts
- Product Range: NT77
- Relay Mounting: Through Hole
- Relay Terminals: PCB mount solder
- Relay Type: General Purpose
NT77 A S 10 DC12V
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
(1) Part number NT77
(2) Contact arrangement A:1A SPSTNO
(3) Enclosure S: Sealed type
(4) Contact current 10: 10A
(5) Coil rated voltage(V) DC: 12
Contact Material AgCdO AgSnO2
Contact Rating (resistive) 10A/277VAC,30VDC; 12A/125VAC
Max. Switching Power 300W 2770VA
Max. Switching Voltage 30VDC 300VAC Max. Switching Current:12A
Small PCB mounted
Dimensions 18 x 15 x 10mm + pins
For datasheet search…. NT77-A-S10DC12V
These relays are now discontinued. They came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. they were manufactured quite a few years ago, we have therefore listed them as ‘new other’, however they are stored with us still in original packaging and are in pristine condition.