S.A.E. – STANFORD APPLIED ENGINEERING USA
Made in Santa Ana California
Type no. THD6934W25
Made in the USA
Select from dropdown box above number of pieces required.
1, 5 or 10 pieces
The more you buy the greater the discount!
• Product: 34 Pin DIL PCB Mounting Plug
• Pin Number : 34 – easily snapped or cut to a smaller number of ways
• Row Number : 2 (2.54mm apart)
• Pins per row : 17
• Pin Pitch : 2.54mm/0.1″
• Plastic insulator: Length 43mm x Width 5mm x 3mm Deep
• Pins: Total length 13mm
• Shorter PCB pin length : 4mm
• Longer connection pin length: 6mm
• Color : Black
• Material : Plastic with nickel plated contacts
• Sturdy nylon construction
Manufactured in the 80’s by SAE (Stanford Applied Engineering A US parent Co. to Midland Ross)
These are stored with us still sealed in original packaging and are absolutely ‘as new’.
Given their age and the ‘Milspec’ type manufacturer these connectors are made to a higher specification than is available today!
They came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co., having been in storage for many years we have classified them as ‘new other’.
As many of our components come in to us as surplus stock – sometimes from high end ‘Milspec’ type manufacturers we try to pass on our savings to our customers – often selling industrial grade or military spec components at a fraction of their original cost.