• Glass-Passivated Junction
• 600 W Peak Pulse Power Capability at 1.0 ms
• Excellent Clamping Capability
• Low Incremental Surge Resistance
• Fast Response Time; Typically < 1.0 ps from 0 V to BV for
Uni-directional and 5.0 ns for Bi-directional
• Typical IR < 1.0 mA Above 10 V Applications
• Devices for Bipolar Applications
• Bi-directional Types Use CA Suffix
• Electrical Characteristics Apply in Both Directions
|7.13 V to 7.88 V|
|– 65 C|
|+ 175 C|
These came to us as part of a lot of surplus stock from a large ‘Milspec’ type Co. and have been kept in storage for some years, we have therefore classified them as ‘new other’. They are however in pristine condition, still in manufacturers packaging and as with all our products come fully guaranteed.
WE PURCHASE SURPLUS ELECTRONIC STOCK!